A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Godot-based twin stick shooter game for the GodotJam on June 2016.
How long can you survive?? How many missions can you complete with 3 lives?
Source code (fixed): https://github.com/SeldonSL/godot-jam-2016
* Uploaded correct version of game (previous version was debug, so no menus and fewer enemies)
* Added Gamepad support* Added wall sliding
* Procedural generated (destructible) maze level with rooms
* Procedural generated enemies and weapons
* Most parameters are configurable on the project (level size, number of enemies, type of enemies generated, etc. ) Will improve visibility later on the repo.
* Lots of enemies and action! (hopefully)
* Two types of missions: 1) Find and destroy enemy nexus (by shooting it) 2) Guard friendly nexus (by staying close to it a certain amount of time)
* Minimalistic art inspired on two color pallette. Basically red is bad and blue is good. (Red: #a21232, blue: #2e79ba, "white": #dece9c, black: #000000)
* Code and artwork licensed as explicited, except for Music, Sound FX and Font folders (licensed as said on those folders)
MOVE: arrows, WASD
SHOOT: Left button
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.